Monday, May 31, 2010

Exams

While writing my L.A. exam the furthest thing from my mind was in fact the L.A. exam.  In fact not very much was actually going imagethrough my mind at the time.  The same applies to me while I am writing this blog.  The same also applies tome while you are reading this blog.  No matter what time of day or night it is I am trying to get a little more sleep, eat a little more food, or play another five minutes of video games. 

The simple fact of the matter is that school begins to early and for the first hour of classes I am simply trying to wake up.  I then stay conscious for about five minutes, then try to fall asleep again for the rest of the day.  I would be willing to pay a mint for an extra five minutes of sleep in the mornings.

Exams just happen to take place at the perfect time for me.  As long as I write the entire exam in the first hour I will pass.  If the exam takes more than the one hour I am trying to wake up I then fall asleep again and don`t finish the exam.  Lucky for me the L.A. exam was amazing.  The exam consisted of copying a letter that I prepared in advance.  The rest of the exam I just happened to not notice.  The most likely reason that I didn`t see the rest of the exam is that I fell asleep, reraising the issue of school being too long and starting too early.

1 comment:

  1. Good post will i liked it but maybe make a better conclusion it seemed like it stopped in the middle. Was the post about the fact that we need later school ours or that the L.A. exam was easy a bit more detail would make this a more comprhensible blog.Otherwise good job.

    ReplyDelete