Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Braces

On Wednesday, February 10 the worst possible thing happened to me.  I got BRACES!!!!!  To get the BRACES I missed a class of History, French, and Part of Working With Words.  During those three classes those fortunate enough not to get BRACES at that unfortunate time played games and did very little work.  Meanwhile dentists were gluing piece of metal to my teeth and stringing wires to them.

Not only did I have to suffer through that day of BRACES, I then had to survive a night of not being able to eat any candy, pasta, popcorn, or cookies at Middle school’s Camp Out For Haiti.  Me not eating was not because the orthodontist said that I couldn’t; it was because it felt like there was a cavity in every one of my teeth.  On the upside the orthodontist said that the one thing that I could eat without sounding alarms in my jaw was ice cream.  It was a good thing then that for service fair 8A made Ice cream Sundays.  Which I helped my self to. (after paying).

After reading this over I have concluded that this blog post will grant me an 80% or higher if you don’t notice any of the speling mistakes and if I properly sum up how braces feel.  If you take an analog of the human body and make all of the body parts proportional to how sensitive they are to touch the mouth would be ten times bigger then it is.  In plain English your mouth thinks things are ten times bigger then they actually are.  this means that one tiny little speck of food caught between your teeth feels huge.  just remember, BRACES are not a bit of food caught between your teeth, they are bits of metal glued onto the outside of your teeth and are strung together with a tensioned wire.  BRACES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment